GoldMine Users Group Meeting (GMUG) October 12, 2005

GoldMine Automatic Marketing

Setting up an Autoresponder Sequence in GoldMine

Only 2% of interested prospects are ready to buy NOW!  What do you do with the other 98%?  You have to stay in constant contact so you are top of mind when they are ready to buy.  This GoldMine User's Group session will teach you how to use GoldMine's Automated Processes to do so:

  • Build marketing processes that match the way you do business
  • Prevent interested prospects from "falling through the cracks"
  • Eliminate the usual work load of a marketing nurture system

Date/Time: October 12, Wednesday, 12:00 - 1:30 pm

Where: John's Incredible Pizza

7095 N Cedar Ave (North West corner Cedar & Herndon)

Cost: $8 includes all you can eat lunch

RSVP:  sales@salesfast.com or 559.237.9119

Bonus Session:  Step Outside the Bounds of GoldMine Auto Responses - more power, more flexibility, more reliability

GoldMine Automated Processes work great!  But you are vulnerable to down time and limited by what GoldMine says you can do.  We've spent a lot of time investigating 3rd part autoresponders and want to show you what more you can do to maintain constant customer communications.  Join us:

Time: October 12, Wednesday, 10:30 am - 11:45 am

Where: John's Incredible Pizza

7095 N Cedar Ave (North West corner Cedar & Herndon)

Cost: $8 includes all you can eat lunch and GMUG

RSVP: sales@salesfast.com or 559.237.9119

Web-Based GoldMine Users Group Meeting (eGMUG) October 19, 2005

GoldMine Automatic Marketing

Setting up an Autoresponder Sequence in GoldMine

Only 2% of interested prospects are ready to buy NOW!  What do you do with the other 98%?  You have to stay in constant contact so you are top of mind when they are ready to buy.  This GoldMine User's Group session will teach you how to use GoldMine's Automated Processes to do so:

  • Build marketing processes that match the way you do business
  • Prevent interested prospects from "falling through the cracks"
  • Eliminate the usual work load of a marketing nurture system

Date/Time:  October 19, Wednesday, 9:00 am - 9:50 am

Connect: Using Internet Explorer 6.0 or above go to www.webconference.comAt Conference Login| Username, enter CONF2806054, no password.  Enter your name and email, and any additional information you wish to provide. 

Call (712)580-7704, access code 433739# to connect to the audio portion of the Tour.  Moderator will be on the tour 5 - 10 minutes before tour begins.

(If you have enough time before the product tour begins, test your connection to WebConference.com by clicking here.

(More Information)

 

copyright ©2005 SalesFAST


|

Contact Us

Contact SalesFAST |